This breakfast recipe is perfect for cold days. It is a healthy recipe that comes
out perfectly and tastes amazing. Everyone including your kids will love it.
Prep time and Cooking time: 35 minutes
Ingredients to use:
● 12 eggs
● 1/3 cup heavy cream
● 1/2 tbsp. mustard powder
● 8 cooked bacon slices, crumbled
● 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
● 2 tbsp. chopped parsley, fresh
● 2 chopped green onions
Step-by-Step Directions to Cook It:
1. Whisk egg, heavy cream, mustard powder, salt, and pepper in a
2. Divide bacon slices, and cheddar cheese among 12 silicone muffin
3. Pour the egg mixture equally among the 12 muffin molds.
4. Place a dehydrating tray in an air fryer basket, multi-level, then place
the basket in an instant pot.
5. Now place 6 muffin molds on the dehydrating tray.
6. Seal your pot using an air fryer lid.
7. Set to air fry mode, temperature to 375oF and set the timer for 25
8. Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional value per serving:
Calories: 183kcal, Carbs: 1g Fat: 14.1g, Protein: 12.8g