This baked egg satisfies your cravings. It is a super easy recipe to prepare as
it requires less than 20 minutes from start to finish and involves 5 ingredients.
Prep time and cooking time: 18 minutes
Ingredients to use:
● 2 eggs
● 1/4 tbsp. garlic powder
● 1/4 tbsp. parsley
● 1/4 cup chopped spinach
● 1/4 diced onion
Step-by-Step Directions to Cook It:
1. Spray cooking spray into 2 ramekins.
2. Whisk eggs, garlic powder, parsley, salt and pepper in a bowl, small.
3. Add spinach and onions then stir well.
4. Now pour the egg mixture into the ramekins.
5. Place a dehydrating tray in an air fryer basket, multi-level, then place
the basket in an instant pot.
6. Now place the ramekins on your dehydrating tray.
7. Seal your pot using an air fryer lid.
8. Set to air fry mode, temperature to 350oF and set the timer for 8
9. Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional value per serving:
Calories: 71kcal, Carbs: 2.1g Fat: 4.4g, Protein: 5.9g