The cod is well-seasoned and then air-roasted to produce a tasty, crunchy,
and exquisite meal.
Prep time and cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients To Use:
● 4 boneless cod fillets
● 2 Tbsp. of chopped parsley
● 2 cups of peas
● 4 Tbsp. wine
● 1/2 tsp. of dried oregano
● 1/2 tsp. sweet paprika
● 2 garlic cloves, grated
● Salt and pepper, as desired
Step-by-Step Directions to Cook It:
1. Add the garlic, parsley, oregano, salt, paprika, wine and black
pepper to the food processor and pulse until a smooth mixture is
obtained. This will serve as the rub
2. Coat the cod with the rub and place in the Instant Pot cooker base.
Cover with the Instant Pot Duo Crisp Air Fryer Lid and select the
Roast Smart Program.
3. Set the timer for 10 minutes at 360°F.
4. When ready, remove the fish and set it aside.
5. Add the pea to the now-empty Instant Pot cooker base and cover
with water. Season with salt and cover with the Instant Pot Duo
Crisp Air Fryer Lid.
6. Select the broil Smart Program and set the timer to 10 minutes at the
7. Serve the fish with the peas and drizzle with the leftover rub
Nutritional value per serving:
Calories: 261kcal, Fat: 8g, Carbs: 20g, Protein: 22g