4 slices of low carb bread
2 sticks of dill
200 g smoked eel
1 tbsp oil
1. Mix the eggs in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
2. Peel the shallot and cut it into fine cubes.
3. Chop the dill.
4. Remove the skin from the eel and cut it into pieces.
5. Heat the oil in a pan and steam the shallot in it.
6. Pour the eggs in and let them set.
7. Use the spatula to turn the eggs several times.
8. Reduce the heat a little and add the dill.
9. Stir everything.
10. Spread the scrambled eggs over four slices of
11. Put the eel pieces on top.
12. Add some fresh dill and serve everything.
Carbohydrates: 9.8 g
Protein: 49.5 g
Fat: 64 g