This is an easy breakfast recipe that keeps everyone satisfied in the morning.
When prepared in an Instant Pot Duo Crisp air fryer lid, it is perfectly tasty
for breakfast yummiest.
Prep time and cooking time: 18 minutes
Ingredients to use:
● 2 eggs
● 1 tbsp. chopped parsley, fresh
● 1/4 tbsp. garlic powder
● 2 tbsp. heavy cream
Step-by-Step Directions to Cook It:
1. Spray cooking spray in 4 ramekins and set aside.
2. In the meantime, whisk eggs, parsley, garlic powder, pepper, cream,
and salt in a bowl.
3. Pour the mixture into the ramekins.
4. Place a dehydrating tray in an air fryer basket, multi-level, then place
the basket in an instant pot.
5. Now place the ramekins on your dehydrating tray.
6. Seal your pot using an air fryer lid.
7. Set to air fry mode, temperature to 400oF and set the timer for 8
Nutritional value per serving:
Calories: 117kcal, Carbs: 1.2g Fat: 9.9g, Protein: 6g