You can have this meal on your plate within 10 minutes. It is fast, it is easy,
and it is worth all the fuss.
Prep time and cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients To Use:
● 4 large eggs
● 2 ounces of milk
● 2 Tbsp. of grated parmesan, grated
● Cooking spray
● Salt and black pepper, as desired
● 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
Step-by-Step Directions to Cook It:
1. Lightly grease the Instant Pot cooker base with the cooking spray
and preheat to 200°F.
2. Mix the eggs, cheese, salt, pepper, and milk in a bowl.
3. Transfer the egg mixture to the preheated air fryer and cover it with
the Instant Pot Duo Crisp Air Fryer Lid.
4. Select the Bake Smart program and set the timer for 6 minutes at the
5. Add the tomatoes to the air fryer and cook for another 3 minutes.
6. Divide into equal portions and serve.
Nutritional value per serving:
Calories: 200kcal, Fat: 4g, Carbs: 12g, Protein: 3g