The combination of beans and eggs is healthy and delicious. With the Instant
Pot Duo Crisp Air Fryer Lid, you can eat healthily and deliciously.
Prep time and cooking time: 30 minutes
Ingredients To Use:
● 2 eggs, whisked
● 1/2 tsp. of soy sauce
● 1 Tbsp. olive oil
● 4 garlic cloves, minced
● 3 ounces of trimmed French beans
● Salt and white pepper, as desired
Step-by-Step Directions to Cook It:
1. Mix the eggs and soy sauce in a bowl. Season with salt and black
pepper, then whisk thoroughly.
2. Set the empty cooker base to Sauté mode at 320°F and heat the oil.
Stir in the garlic and brown for about 1 minute.
3. Add the egg mix and French beans to the cooker base, cover with the
Instant Pot Duo Crisp Air Fryer Lid and select the Broil Smart
4. Set the timer for 10 minutes at the same temperature.
5. Divide into equal portions and serve.
Nutritional value per serving:
Calories: 182kcal, Fat: 3g, Carbs: 8g, Protein: 3g