This is a delicious egg muffin made in an Instant Pot Duo Crisp air fryer lid..
It is a perfect choice for your breakfast. You will enjoy it.
Prep time and cook time: 30 minutes
Ingredients to use:
● 6 eggs
● 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
● 3 chopped grape tomatoes
● 4 chopped tomatoes, sun-dried
● 2 tbsp. olive oil
Step-by-Step Directions to Cook It:
1. Whisk eggs, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
2. Stir in all remaining ingredients.
3. Pour the egg mixture among 12 silicone muffin molds.
4. Place a dehydrating tray in an air fryer basket, multi-level, then place
the basket in an instant pot.
5. Now place 6 muffin molds on your dehydrating tray.
6. Seal your pot using an air fryer lid.
7. Set to air fry mode, temperature to 350oF and set the timer for 20
8. Bake with the same method for the remaining muffin molds.
9. Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional value per serving:
Calories: 62kcal, Carbs: 2.1g Fat: 4.4g, Protein: 4g