The green beans are seasoned and then air fried to give a crispy and delicious
taste. This recipe is truly a marvel.
Prep time and cooking time: 35 minutes
Ingredients To Use:
● 1-1/2 pound of trimmed green beans, steamed for 3 minutes
● Salt and black pepper, as desired
● 1/2 pound of chopped shallots
● 1/4 cup of toasted almonds
● 2 Tbsp. olive oil
Step-by-Step Directions to Cook It:
1. Mix the green beans, pepper, salt, shallots, oil, and almonds in the
air fryer’s basket. Toss well.
2. Transfer to the air fryer and cover with the Instant Pot Duo Crisp Air
3. Select the Air Fry Smart Program and set the timer for 2 minutes at
4. Divide into equal portions and serve.
Nutritional value per serving:
Calories: 152kcal, Fat: 3g, Carbs: 7g, Protein: 4g