This is a delicious healthy lunch and requires 40 minutes to be ready. It is a
healthy recipe as kale makes a perfect addition to a weight loss diet. The kale
muffins can be made for a snack.
Prep time and cook time: 40 minutes
Ingredients to use:
● 6 eggs, large
● 1/2 cup almond milk
● 1 cup chopped kale
● 1/4 cup chopped chives
Step-by-step directions to cook it:
1. Place all ingredients in a bowl then whisk well.
2. Pour the mixture into 8 silicone muffin molds.
3. Place a dehydrating tray in an air fryer basket, multi-level, then place
the basket in an instant pot.
4. Now place 6 muffin molds on your dehydrating tray.
5. Seal your pot using an air fryer lid.
6. Set to air fry mode, temperature to 350oF, and set the timer for 30
7. Repeat process for the remaining muffin molds.
8. Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional value per serving:
Calories: 93kcal, Carbs: 2.1g Fat: 7.3g, Protein: 5.4g