The instant pot is the best way to prepare beans but with air fryer lid addition,
the bar is raised. Topping the beans with cheese then boiling takes this recipe
to the next level. Everyone will enjoy the appetizer
Prep time and cook time: 55 minutes
Ingredients to use:
● 2 tbsp. olive oil, extra-virgin
● 1-1/2 tbsp. minced garlic
● 3 tbsp. tomato paste
● 1-1/3 cups beans, dried
● Kosher salt
● Black pepper
● 1-1/3 cups coarsely grated mozzarella
Step-by-Step Directions to Cook It:
1. Wash the beans and put them in the inner pot. Pour 4 cups of water,
2. Cover the pot and pressure cook on high for about 25 minutes.
3. Take the beans out, drain, and set aside then rinse your inner pot.
4. Place the inner pot back and select sauté setting then add oil. Cook
for 20-25 seconds then garlic and fry for about 1 minute until
5. Add tomato paste and cook for an additional 30 seconds giving it a
6. Add beans, pepper, and salt then stir to combine.
7. Now press the cancel button.
8. Splash with cheese and close with an air fryer lid.
9. Select the boil setting and set the timer to 7 minutes.
10. Serve with nacho chips.
Nutritional value per serving:
Calories: 128kcal, Carbs: 9.5g Fat: 7.9g, Protein: 7g