100 g blueberries
70 g organic quark
50 g soy yogurt
30 g hazelnuts
200 ml almond milk
2 tbsp chia seeds
2 teaspoons agave syrup
2 teaspoons of lavender
1. Bring the almond milk to a boil along with the lavender.
2. Let the mixture simmer for 10 minutes at a reduced
3. Let them cool down afterwards.
4. If the milk is cold, add the blueberries and puree everything.
5. Mix the whole thing with the chia seeds and agave syrup.
6. Let everything soak in the refrigerator for an hour.
7. Mix the yogurt and curd cheese together.
8. Add both to the crowd.
9. Divide the pudding into glasses.
10. Finely chop the hazelnuts and sprinkle them on top.
Carbohydrates: 12.2 g
Protein: 10.1 g
Fat: 16.1 g