50 g parmesan cheese
2 tbsp heavy cream
1 tbsp olive oil
1 teaspoon oregano
3 – 4 stalks of basil
100 g grated mozzarella
1. Mix the eggs and cream in a bowl.
2. Add the grated parmesan, nutmeg, oregano, pepper and salt
and stir everything.
3. Heat the oil in a pan.
4. Add half of the egg mixture to the pan.
5. Let the omelette set over medium heat, turn it, and then
6. Repeat with the second half of the egg mixture.
7. Cut the tomatoes into slices and place them on top of the
8. Scatter the mozzarella over the tomatoes.
9. Place the omelets on a baking sheet.
10. Cook them in an oven at 180 degrees for 5 to
11. Then take the omelets out and decorate them
with the basil leaves.
Carbohydrates: 3.7 g
Protein: 27.1 g
Fat: 31.4 g