2 spring onions
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp olive oil
1 pinch of nutmeg
1. Whisk the eggs in a bowl.
2. Mix them together and season them with salt and pepper.
3. Peel the shallot and chop it up.
4. Clean the onions and cut them into rings.
5. Wash the tomatoes and cut them into pieces.
6. Heat the oil and butter in a pan.
7. Braise half of the shallots in it.
8. Add half the egg mixture.
9. Let everything set over medium heat.
10. Scatter a few tomatoes and onion rings on
11. Repeat with the second half of the egg
12. At the end, spread the grated nutmeg over the
Carbohydrates: 5.8 g
Protein: 20.3 g
Fat: 24.4 g