50 g spelled flour
50 g almond flour
15 g coconut flour
150 ml of water
40 g mixed berries
10 g chocolate
5 g powdered sugar
4 tbsp yogurt
1. Put the flour, egg, and some salt in a blender jar.
2. Add 150 ml of water.
3. Mix everything with a whisk.
4. Mix everything into a batter.
5. Heat a coated pan.
6. Put in half of the batter.
7. Once the pancake is firm, turn it over.
8. Take out the pancake, add the second half of the batter to
the pan and repeat.
9. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate over a water bath.
10. Let the pancakes cool.
11. Brush the pancakes with the yogurt.
12. Wash the berry and let it drain.
13. Put the berries on top of the yogurt.
14. Roll up the pancakes.
15. Sprinkle them with the powdered sugar.
16. Decorate the whole thing with the melted
Carbohydrates: 26 g
Protein: 21 g
Fat: 9 g