Who doesn’t love a good scrambled egg recipe? The spices used in this
recipe are not regular, neither is the appliance used for cooking it. Try it out
now to experience the extraordinary taste.
Prep time and cooking time: 10 minutes
Ingredients To Use:
● 2 large eggs
● 2 Tbsp. butter
● Green onions, as desired
● Salt and black pepper, as desired
● 1 red bell pepper, chopped
● A pinch of sweet paprika
Step-by-Step Directions to Cook It:
1. Mix the eggs, paprika, salt, black pepper, bell pepper, and green
onions in a bowl.
2. Preheat the Instant Pot cooker base to 140°F and melt the butter.
3. Cover with the Instant Pot Duo Crisp Air Fryer Lid, select the Air
Fry Smart Program and set the timer for 6 minutes at the 140°F.
4. Scrape the eggs from the air fryer and serve.
Nutritional value per serving:
Calories: 200kcal, Fat: 4g, Carbs: 10g, Protein: 3g