5 chopped almonds
2 chopped walnuts
300 g yogurt
60 g raspberries
20 g blueberries
20 g rolled oats, roasted in a pan
10 g poppy seeds
1 teaspoon pumpkin seeds
1. Clean the fruit and let it drain.
2. Take some berries and set them aside.
3. Place the rest of the berries in a tall mixing vessel.
4. Cut the banana into slices. Put a few aside.
5. Add the rest of the banana to the berries.
6. Remove the core of the apple and cut it into quarters.
7. Cut the quarters into thin wedges and set a few aside.
8. Add the remaining wedges to the berries.
9. Add the yogurt to the fruits and mix everything into a puree.
10. Sweeten the smoothie with the agave syrup.
11. Divide it into two bowls.
12. Serve it with the remaining fruit, poppy seeds, oatmeal, nuts and seeds.
Carbohydrates: 24.1 g
Protein: 12.1 g
Fat: 13.9 g