Are you bored preparing a normal breakfast? The tomato mushroom frittata is
a perfect breakfast switch. They are good for beginners as they are easy to
Prep time and cook time: 16 minutes
Ingredients to use:
● 3 eggs
● 2 tbsp. milk
● 2 sliced mushrooms
● 2 tbsp. chopped tomato
● 3 tbsp. chopped onion
● 2 tbsp. shredded cheddar cheese
Step-by-Step Directions to Cook It:
1. Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl.
2. Add mushrooms, tomato, onions, salt, and pepper then whisk well
3. Pour the mixture into a baking pan and top with cheese.
4. Place the baking pan on a steam rack then place the steam rack into
an instant pot.
5. Seal your pot using an air fryer lid.
6. Set to air fry mode, temperature to 400oF and set the timer for 6
7. Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional value per serving:
Calories: 142kcal, Carbs: 3.8g Fat: 9.3g, Protein: 11.4g