This is a colorful and easy frittata to prepare in an Instant Pot Duo Crisp air
fryer lid. It is delicious that your family will absolutely love it.
Prep time and cook time: 25 minutes
Ingredients to use:
● 1 cup egg whites
● 1/4 cup sliced tomato
● 1/4 cup sliced pepper
● 2 tbsp milk
Step-by-Step Directions to Cook It:
1. Place all ingredients in a bowl, large, then whisk until fully
2. Pour the mixture into a baking dish.
3. Place the baking dish on a steam rack then place the steam rack into
your instant pot.
4. Seal your pot using an air fryer lid.
5. Set to air fry mode, temperature to 320oF, and set the timer for 15
6. Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional value per serving:
Calories: 87kcal, Carbs: 5.6g Fat: 0.7g, Protein: 14.5g